New Jersey Air Conditioning Installation & Repair
The compressor units of most air conditioners have an average lifetime of only 10 to 12 years. By having yearly service and maintenance procedures, a quality model may hold up twenty years.
1. Reduce excessive use
2. Increase your comfort range by using attic fans.
Each degree you are able to raise the thermostat, you will save 3–5% on air conditioning costs.
3. Clean the air filters on central air conditioners monthly.
The condenser should be cleaned by a professional every year.
4. CALL NOVA HEATING & AIR to inspect, clean, and tune your system annually.
- During service of your unit its refrigerant may need recharging. This correction can improve system efficiency by 20% or more.
- The technician should measure airflow over the indoor coil. Correcting airflow rates can improve efficiency another 5–10%.
- Regardless of how well tuned it is, the system will not operate efficiently if the duct system is in poor condition. Proper sealing and insulation can reduce cooling energy use by 10–15%. New Jersey Air Conditioning Installation & Repair.
*Consumer Reports has recently given Rheem and Ruud the highest ranking for our Air Conditioning equipment for fewest amount of breakdown over all other leading brands.
About Air Conditioning
About Air conditioning (often referred to as A/C or AC) is the process of altering the properties of air (primarily temperature and humidity) to more comfortable conditions, typically with the aim of distributing the conditioned air to an occupied space such as a building or a vehicle to improve thermal comfort and indoor air quality. In common use, an air conditioner is a device that lowers the air temperature. The cooling is typically achieved through a refrigeration cycle, but sometimes evaporation or free cooling is used. Air conditioning systems can also be made based on desiccants.
Request Air Conditioning Installation or Service
Need air conditioning installation? Nova in NJ, offers annual air conditioning inspections, cleanings, and tunings to your AC system. Contact us today to request Air Conditioning Installation or Service. Servicing all makes and models of air conditioners.